FastDomain Web Hosting Help
Unassign a Domain
This article will explain how to un-assign a domain name from your account.
Note: The primary domain on your account cannot be unassigned.
Access the Domain Manager
Follow these steps to access the Domain Manager.
- Log in to your FastDomain account.
- Click the Domainslink menu at the top.
Unassign the Domain
These steps explain how to unassign a domain from the Domain manager.
- In the list of domains find the domain you wish to unassign.
- Click the link next to the domain. It will say either Addon or Parked.
- On the next page click the unassign domain button.
The page may take some time while the server unassigns the domain. When it's finished, you'll be taken back to the domains page.
Remove the Domain From Your Account
This will show you how to remove an unassigned domain from your account. These steps only apply for domains that are not registered to FastDomain. This can be a domain you registered through us that is now expired, or a domain registered through another company and later assigned to your FastDomain account.
- In the list of domains choose the domain you would like to remove.
- To the right of the domain list, under the main tab, click the "Remove the domain from this list" link.