If you are using assistive technology and are unable to read any part of the FastDomain website, or otherwise have difficulties using the FastDomain website, please call 888-210-FAST and our customer service team will assist you.
FastDomain Web Hosting Help
WordPress: How to Disable Trackbacks
When you use WordPress for your site or blog, you may want to disable trackbacks. This article will show you how to do that.
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard. In the main menu, scroll over Settings and click Discussion.
- From the Default Article Settings section, uncheck the box for “Allow link notifications from other blogs (pingbacks and trackbacks)”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes.
This will disable Trackbacks on all posts and pages you create from now on. However, any posts or pages you have already created will probably still have Trackbacks enabled.
- To disable trackbacks on a previously created post or page, go to the editor for the post/page.
- At the top, click Screen Options to bring down the menu.
- Select the checkbox for Discussion. This will let you see the Discussion options for this post/page in the editor.
- Now, scroll down until you see the Discussion section in the Editor. Uncheck the box for “Allow trackbacks and pingbacks on this page”.
- Click Update on the post/page to save your changes.
Recommended Help Content
This article explains how to deactivate, change or delete themes and plugins on a WordPress site without the dashboard.
How to Delete or Uninstall a WordPress Theme
How do I disable CloudFlare for my domain?
Related Help Content
If you have a WordPress blog hosted on WordPress.com, you can easily export it and import it to WordPress that is installed on your hosting account with fastdomain. Login to the WordPress Data
This article will explain how to login to a WordPress site using WordPress tools.
Learn how to use WordPress, WordPress started as just a blogging system, but has evolved to be used as full content management system and so much more through the thousands of plugins, widgets, and themes now available.
This article will explain how to change the Site URL or Home URL setting in WordPress. This may be useful if you have moved your WordPress site or are planning to move your WordPress site.
Tips and tricks to make your WordPress blog load faster
This article will explain why you see "Your WordPress site appears to be infected with malware. Please update to remedy this problem."
Prevent Spam These steps will help you prevent users and robots from posting Spam on your WordPress blog. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select Settings in the navigation bar on the left. From the G
We provide a program which makes it very easy to install third party scripts to your hosting account. If you want your website to have a WordPress blog, you can use MOJO Marketplace to install WordPress.