FastDomain Web Hosting Help
How to setup e-mail in Eudora Pro
How to Configure Eudora Pro to Access Email?
To configure your Eudora Pro email client please follow the below:
- In Eudora select Options from the Tools pull-down menu.
- Click the Getting Started category. For Return Address, enter your email address.
- For Mail Server (Incoming), enter mail.yourdomain.com.
- For Login Name, enter the popID that you selected when you created your POP account.
- For SMTP Server (Outgoing), enter mail.yourdomain.com. With these basic settings you should be able to retrieve email from the name mailbox by selecting Check Mail from the File pull-down menu.
Knowledgebase Article 194,727 views bookmark
sharetags: config configuration email eudora mail setup
Share or save this via:
Recommended Help Content
Configuring your email client: Outlook Express.
Knowledgebase Article 364,701 views tags: configuration configure email express imap outlook pop setup
How to setup an email account in Outlook 2016 for Mac
How to setup an email account in Outlook 2016 for Windows
Related Help Content
Windows Live Mail combines the ease of use of Outlook Express, with the speed of Windows Live. This tutorial will show you how to setup your email account in Windows Live Mail.
I need to be able to change the port used by Eudora for incoming or outgoing mail.
How to setup your FastDomain-hosted email address with an email application.
This guide will show step-by-step instructions for setting up E-mail on Mozilla Thunderbird for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Due to differences in the operating systems, some screens and steps might
So, you want to access your email, eh? You're going to need an email client for that. But what is an email client? Email clients come in two varieties: webmail and email applications.
Learn how to check your email accounts from within Gmail. This tutorial will show you how to setup a POP account in GMail.
This article will explain how to setup an email account in the Windows 10 mail application.