FastDomain Web Hosting Help
How to Purchase a Dedicated IP
- Log in to your FastDomain cPanel account.
- Click on the Addons tab at the top of the screen.
- Select either Server Resources to limit the options or scroll down to Dedicated IP and select Add to cart.
- Select your payment method.
- The credit card on file is the default payment method. If this is the card you wish to use, enter the CVV2 code to proceed.
- If you wish to use another payment method, click the “Change Payment Method” link. Select to use a new credit card or your PayPal account, and follow the directions on screen.
Click Here for additional information about the difference between a Dedicated IP and Shared IP.
Recommended Help Content
I do not want to see addon.maindomain.com. How do I do that?
Knowledgebase Article 241,502 views tags: accessible addon directory domain folders hidden htaccess inaccessible primary secondary
What is an Addon domain?
What is the difference between parked domains and addon domains?
Related Help Content
How do I stop people from being able to use the addon domain as a subdomain of the primary domain?
How do I FTP to my addon domains and subdomains without interfering with my main account.
I have setup a pointed/addon domain, where should I upload the files for this domain?
VPS and Dedicated servers come with all applications necessary to run a standard web and email server. The applications that come with the VPS and Dedicated servers are generally supported as-is by our support technicians.
Knowledgebase Article 24,303 views tags: application configserver csf dedicated django elastisearch ffmpeg java js litespeed mongodb nginx node private python server tomcat virtual vps
What is the difference between a Shared & Dedicated IP? How do I get Port Access? What type of SSL Certificate is right for me?
How do I setup an addon domain or parked domain in my hosting account?
CSF is a firewall for VPS and Dedicated servers. CSF is not installed as part of our default images on VPS or Dedicated servers. This article describes how to install it yourself or request support do so.
If you need to transfer or restore a cPanel account for your VPS or Dedicated server, there is a tool within the WHM panel to perform these tasks. This article is about transferring or restoring from another server or restoring after a re-image.
Knowledgebase Article 25,590 views tags: backup cpanel dedicated hosting restore server transfer vps