If you are using assistive technology and are unable to read any part of the FastDomain website, or otherwise have difficulties using the FastDomain website, please call 888-210-FAST and our customer service team will assist you.
FastDomain Web Hosting Help
Shared Hosting Marketing Offers
With the purchase of a FastDomain shared hosting account, you will also have the ability to use several tools, as well as marketing credits. This article explains the credits provided and how to redeem them.
There are two marketing credits included with our shared hosting packages; Google Ads and Bing Ads.
- Google Ads: This $100 credit can be redeemed by logging into an active Google Ads account and spending at least $25 in your Google Ads campaign.
- Bing Ads: This $100 credit can be redeemed by logging into an active Bing Ads account. There is no minimum spend limit with Bing Ads.
Once logged into your FastDomain account:
- Navigate to the Partner Page.
- Click Learn More next to the credit you mean to redeem and follow the on-screen instructions to generate a code.
- Once that code has been generated, follow the on-screen instructions to claim your credit.
Recommended Help Content
Please keep in mind that all collected data to optimize your ads will be lost and we will no longer be able to help you to manage and improve your online advertising once an account has been un-linked.
How do I use Google AdWords?
FastDomain offers a number of great shared web hosting products and plans that fit all different types of budgets. View our price comparison chart today!
Related Help Content
When you purchase a website transfer, you may need to upload and share a backup of their website with professional services. This article will explain how to share a backup using DropBox or Google Drive.
WordPress Pro provides users with elevated server resources and customer support beyond what is expected in traditional shared hosting platforms.
My Google AdWords offer is not working.
FAQ related to FastDomain SEO Tools
Why is my site not the first result on Google or an other search engine?
Most people use email every day, if not multiple times a day; so it’s safe to say that email marketing is good for business. In fact, a recent study showed that email marketing is almost 40 times more effective in new customer acquisition than Facebook and Twitter combined!
A step-by-step guide to updating your credit card information.
This article will explain how to import email from your FastDomain email accounts to a G Suite (formerly Google Apps) account.