FastDomain Web Hosting Help
How to Order goMobi
Recently, Afilias Technologies announced it was going to discontinue the goMobi Mobile Website Builder. With the growth of responsive websites in recent years and the periodic evaluation of company products, Afilias has decided to implement an end of life for its goMobi product effective October 31, 2020.
• July 31, 2020 - Last day to make any edits to your site
• October 31, 2020 - Last day your goMobi site will work
You can purchase goMobi two ways:
New Hosting Accounts
If you are a new customer, you can add goMobi to your shared hosting order by simply checking the box next to "goMobi Mobile Website Builder" on the order form.
Existing Hosting Accounts
If you are an existing shared hosting customer, you can find the "goMobi Integration" icon in cPanel. Clicking on the icon will walk you through the signup process.
- Click on the goMobi Integration icon in cPanel.
- Agree to the Terms of Service.
- Click Get Started
- Enter your billing email address and password to confirm your purchase, and check the box agreeing to the terms of service.
- Click on the Buy Now button.
- On the confirmation screen, click on the Go to Configuration button.
Now you can begin setting up your goMobi mobile website. The article below will help you get started: