FastDomain Web Hosting Help
Subscribe to IMAP Folders using Mac Mail
Enter the IMAP Path Prefix
- In the Mail menu choose Preferences.
- Click Accounts.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Enter INBOX as the "IMAP Path Prefix".
Use IMAP folders for Sent, Drafts, Junk and Trash
- Click the IMAP folder you like to use as one of the Mailboxes.
- Click the "Mailbox" menu.
- Under "Use This Mailbox For" choose the corresponding mailbox.
- Repeat the above steps for any other folders you wish to store on the server.
Recommended Help Content
Instructions on how to resubscribe to the IMAP folders
How to setup an email account in Outlook 2016 for Mac
Email Client Setup: Apple Mail (Mac Mail)
Related Help Content
Can I make multiple IMAP connections to the same email address?
So, you want to access your email, eh? You're going to need an email client for that. But what is an email client? Email clients come in two varieties: webmail and email applications.
How to setup an email account in Outlook 2016 for Windows
How to setup your FastDomain-hosted email address with an email application.
How do I avoid Outlook IMAP timeout errors?
Configuring your email client: Outlook 2003
How to add a FastDomain email account to Entourage (Mac OS X)?