FastDomain Web Hosting Help
Ruby Gems Installation
How do I install my own Ruby Gems?
- Using File Manager in your cPanel make a copy of the .bashrc file in your root directory, name it .bashrc.bak.
- Now edit the .bashrc file and add the following to the end of the file:
- export GEM_HOME=$HOME/ruby/gems
- export GEM_PATH=$GEM_HOME:/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.3
- export GEM_CACHE=$GEM_HOME/cache
- export PATH=$PATH:$HOME/ruby/gems/sass-3.4.21/bin/
- When using a rails application, make sure you add the following to your ./config/environment.rb:
- ENV['GEM_PATH'] = '/path/to/your/home/ruby/gems:/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.3'
Recommended Help Content
What Ruby on Rails version and Gems are installed?
How to install Redmine a Ruby on Rails application
How do I setup Ruby on Rails?
Related Help Content
My Ruby on Rails installation keeps displaying a '404 Not Found' error.
There are multiple different ways you can install a theme you have purchased for your WordPress site. This article will explain our two recommended methods for installation.
Knowledgebase Article 64,975 views tags: auto automatic certified download install manual premium themes update upload wordpress
When I attempt to execute my Ruby on Rails application I receive "500- Premature end of script."
Install Themes These steps will help you install and select a WordPress theme for your blog. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select the Add New Themes link in the Appearance Menu. You can search for
We provide a program which makes it very easy to install third party scripts to your hosting account. If you want your website to have a WordPress blog, you can use MOJO Marketplace to install WordPress.
This article explains how to install WordPress when Mojo is unable to create the database automatically.