FastDomain Web Hosting Help
How to Purchase a Dedicated IP
- Log in to your FastDomain cPanel account.
- Click on the Addons tab at the top of the screen.
- Select either Server Resources to limit the options or scroll down to Dedicated IP and select Add to cart.
- Select your payment method.
- The credit card on file is the default payment method. If this is the card you wish to use, enter the CVV2 code to proceed.
- If you wish to use another payment method, click the “Change Payment Method” link. Select to use a new credit card or your PayPal account, and follow the directions on screen.
Click Here for additional information about the difference between a Dedicated IP and Shared IP.
Recommended Help Content
I do not want to see addon.maindomain.com. How do I do that?
Knowledgebase Article 192,473 views tags: accessible addon directory domain folders hidden htaccess inaccessible primary secondary
What is an Addon domain?
What is the difference between parked domains and addon domains?
Related Help Content
How do I stop people from being able to use the addon domain as a subdomain of the primary domain?
How do I FTP to my addon domains and subdomains without interfering with my main account.
I have setup a pointed/addon domain, where should I upload the files for this domain?
What is the difference between a Shared & Dedicated IP? How do I get Port Access? What type of SSL Certificate is right for me?
How do I setup an addon domain or parked domain in my hosting account?
How to fix inaccessible backups on Dedicated or VPS servers due to backup size.
This article will explain how to use RoR through passenger on a hosting account