FastDomain Web Hosting Help
How To Configure The PHP Environment With PHP ini
Configuring the PHP Environment with php.ini
Generating a new php.ini file:
- Log in to your FastDomain cPanel account.
- Click on the MultiPHP Manager icon located under Software.
Legacy customers can find this by clicking the PHP Config option under Programming.
- Choose the version of php you will be using.
- Click the Save Changes or Apply button.
Editing the .INI File
- Choose the MultiPHP INI Editor icon from within the Software section.
- Select the directory the INI file you wish to edit exists in.
- Make any desired changes, and click Apply.
If you have any further questions about configuring the php.ini file, there are extensive descriptions within the file itself. You may also find more help at: http://www.php.net/docs.php
For information about configuring php for an addon domain please see: PHP Configuration for Addon Domain.