FastDomain Web Hosting Help
Email Application Setup - Windows Live Mail
This article will explain how to setup an email account in Windows Live Mail.
What You Need
To successfully setup an Email account in Windows Live Mail you will need the following information.
- The email address of the account you wish to setup
- The password for the email address
- Your domain name
Adding an Account
- Open Live Mail
- Click the Accounts Tab
- Click Email
- Enter your email address and password
- Enter the display name
Note: This will be the name displayed to the people you send email to.
- Click Next
- Enter the Following settings into each field
- Server Type: Pop or IMAP
- Server Address: mail.yourdomain.com NOTE: replace yourdomain.com with your domain name.
- Logon user name: Your full email address
- Outgoing Server address: mail.yourdomain.com NOTE: replace yourdomain.com with your domain name.
- Check the box for Requires Authentication
- Click Next
- Click Finish
Video "How-to" Tutorial 177,496 views bookmark
sharetags: email emailclient mail
Share or save this via:
Recommended Help Content
How to setup an email account in Outlook 2016 for Windows
Configuring your email client: Outlook Express.
Knowledgebase Article 344,674 views tags: configuration configure email express imap outlook pop setup
How to setup an email account in Outlook 2016 for Mac
Related Help Content
How do I add my FastDomain email account to Outlook 2002?
How to setup your FastDomain-hosted email address with an email application.
How to setup an email account in Outlook
This guide will show step-by-step instructions for setting up E-mail on Mozilla Thunderbird for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Due to differences in the operating systems, some screens and steps might
This article will explain how to setup an email account in the Windows 10 mail application.
How to setup an email account using Microsoft Outlook 2013
How to setup an email account using Microsoft Outlook 2010
How to setup an email account using Microsoft Outlook 2007