FastDomain Web Hosting Help
Change a MySQL Users Password
This article will explain how to change or reset the password for a MySQL user.
Access MySQL Databases
- Log in to your FastDomain cPanel account.
- Click the Hosting tab near the top.
- Click the Databases link underneath the hosting tab.
Using the MySQL Databases Page to change the Password
- On the MySQL Databases page scroll down to the current users section.
- In the list of users find the user you wish to reset the password for.
- Click the Set Password link next to that user.
- On the next page, enter the password you would like the user to have.
- Click the Change Password button and the new password will be applied.
Knowledgebase Article 53,342 views bookmark
sharetags: change mysql password reset user
Share or save this via:
Recommended Help Content
This article will explain how to change the password for a database in the event that the original password is lost.
How to reset various passwords associated with your account
I am prompted to set a new MySQL password. What does this mean and how do I change it?
Related Help Content
How to reset the password for FTP users.
This article will explain MySQL database and user creation and deletion, and explain how to assign a user to a database.
How do I change my Control Panel password?
I cannot connect to my database locally or remotely, do I have the correct server, username and password?
This article explains how to reset a lost WordPress password using phpMyAdmin.
How do I grant permissions to cPanel for my MySQL database administrator without giving them the domain password?
Instructions for restting your Email Account's Password through cPanel or Webmail