FastDomain Web Hosting Help
Weebly Site Builder
Weebly is a drag-and-drop solution for building your website. To get to Weebly:
- Log in to your FastDomain cPanel account.
- Scroll down to the Site Builders section.
- Within this section, you will see the option to enter the Weebly Site Builder. Select the domain you want to use, and click login to get started.
- Log in to your FastDomain account.
- Click on the Marketplace tab from the side navigation tab to the left.
- Choose Addons from the sub-menu.
- Within this section, you will see the option to enter the Weebly Site Builder. Select the domain you want to use and click Use Weebly to get started.
We are currently upgrading the version of Weebly we use to bring you a better and more useful Weebly experience. For more information on this upgrade, see Weebly Upgrade FAQ.
For help with Weebly, see help.editmysite.com.
Recommended Help Content
A list of frequently asked questions about the upgrade to the newest version of Weebly
This article will explain how to change the Site URL or Home URL setting in WordPress. This may be useful if you have moved your WordPress site or are planning to move your WordPress site.
What can I do to increase my Site Security while hosting with FastDomain?
Knowledgebase Article 354,724 views tags: antivirus basic hacked keyloggers malware php security site
Related Help Content
How to restore individual files or folders with the Site Backup & Restore tool
How to restore Email Messages the Site Backup Pro tool
How do I upload my web site?
How to backup all of your MySQL databases using the Site Backup & Restore tool
How long will it take to get my new site online?
How to restore MySQL databases using the Site Backup & Restore tool
We are offering free website migrations for qualifying WordPress websites within the first 30 days after signup. The offer includes the transfer of one WordPress website and the ability to review the site before it goes live.