If you are using assistive technology and are unable to read any part of the FastDomain website, or otherwise have difficulties using the FastDomain website, please call 888-210-FAST and our customer service team will assist you.
FastDomain Web Hosting Help
With your hosting account comes a number of great promotional offers, one of these being a advertising credits with Google. Once you have spent $25 in advertising credits, you can earn $100 in additional advertising credit.
Obtaining the Google Adwords Offer
To claim Google's AdWords offer from FastDomain.com follow these steps:
- Login to your FastDomain account.
- Go to the cpanel for your account.
- Find the group of icons labeled "Promotional".
- Click on the Google Adwords icon.
- Click the generate code button to get your Google Adwords promotion code.
- Visit the special Google link and follow their instructions to create your first AdWords campaign.
- Open the activation email that is sent to you once you've completed the campaign.
- Sign in to your AdWords account and follow the instructions to complete the "Billing Preferences" section under the "My Account" tab.
- Enter your unique code exactly as shown, including hyphens, into the "Promotional code" field.
- After you've finished providing your billing details, click "Save and Activate"
- Once you have spent $25 on Google Adwords, you'll automatically receive an additional $100 in advertising.
If you have any further questions on this service please contact Google.
Recommended Help Content
My Google AdWords offer is not working.
What is SEO and how can it help you
With the purchase of a fastdomain shared hosting account, you will also have the ability to use several tools, as well as marketing credits. This article explains the credits provided and how to redeem them.
Related Help Content
Most people use email every day, if not multiple times a day; so it’s safe to say that email marketing is good for business. In fact, a recent study showed that email marketing is almost 40 times more effective in new customer acquisition than Facebook and Twitter combined!
How FastDomain SEO Tools work
FAQ related to FastDomain SEO Tools
Please keep in mind that all collected data to optimize your ads will be lost and we will no longer be able to help you to manage and improve your online advertising once an account has been un-linked.
Why is my site not the first result on Google or an other search engine?
How to remove the "This site may harm your computer" warning in Google search results.
How to increase your productivity with G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work)
This article will explain how to import email from your FastDomain email accounts to a G Suite (formerly Google Apps) account.