FastDomain Web Hosting Help
WordPress - Creating a New Page
This article will show you how to create a new page for your WordPress site. In order to follow along, you will need to be logged in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- On the main menu, hover over Pages and then click Add New when the submenu appears.
- This will bring you to the page editor. First, you will need to create a title for your page.
- Next, you can add the content of your page. In the text editor, add in any text, images, video, or other media that you want included.
- You can always preview how your page looks by click the Preview button in the Publish box.
- Once you have finished editing your page, click Publish. This will immediately create your page and you can view it live on your site.
Recommended Help Content
WordPress Error: Unable to create directory /wp-content/uploads/2009/mydir/summer/ Is its parent directory writable by the server?
How to use the Posts feature of the WordPress Dashboard
This article explains how to install WordPress when Mojo is unable to create the database automatically.
Related Help Content
If you have a WordPress blog hosted on WordPress.com, you can easily export it and import it to WordPress that is installed on your hosting account with fastdomain. Login to the WordPress Data
Learn how to use WordPress, WordPress started as just a blogging system, but has evolved to be used as full content management system and so much more through the thousands of plugins, widgets, and themes now available.
This article will explain how to login to a WordPress site using WordPress tools.
This article will explain how to change the Site URL or Home URL setting in WordPress. This may be useful if you have moved your WordPress site or are planning to move your WordPress site.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or updating an existing website, choosing the right theme will make it easier to create a professional-looking site and achieve your online goals.
We provide a program which makes it very easy to install third party scripts to your hosting account. If you want your website to have a WordPress blog, you can use MOJO Marketplace to install WordPress.
How to manually migrate a WordPress site, not using ManageWP.
Prevent Spam These steps will help you prevent users and robots from posting Spam on your WordPress blog. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select Settings in the navigation bar on the left. From the G